Friday, November 28, 2008

Nerd out

Hi my maybe two blog readers,

Thanksgiving was okay. I went to my aunt's house. She lives in Adamstown, Frederick which is kind of the middle of nowhere. I took the exit off of 270 north to Urbana and from there I went on 80 which is also called Fingerboard Rd, which is a kind of creepy name but I can't figure out why. I just get the mental image of a finger stuck through a piece of wood. Fingerboard Rd is pitch black, windy, and hilly and all the houses are probably late 19th century/early 20th century. Reminds me of Winsconsin Death Trip. It's the kind of road that would be perfect for a scary story. You just expect to see a creepy old man step out into the middle of the road and scare the shit out of you.

Seeing my relatives was nice. They all expressed concern over the status of my life since my parents are in South Korea now. The food was good, and there were many pies to choose from.

2 comments:

mirna said...

lucky. we didn't even have one pie at my relatives house.

Tori said...

lol fingerboard.